November 29, 2011

Ugly Chicken Photos Soon To Come!

I've been wanting to post some photos of my ugly chicken that's going through a pretty extreme molting session at the moment. She has lost all of the feathers on her head and neck and all the feathers on her rump. In addition to looking really mangy, she's also acting really spastic, which is pretty funny to watch. Unfortunately, my camera cord (or possibly the plug on the camera) no longer works. I ordered a USB memory card reader, so hopefully I'll be able to download all the photos on my camera pretty soon.

I guess I'm not surprised that something on the camera has broken. I've had the thing for almost 7 years (and it has gotten lots of use)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your poor chicken. Do you think she might be acting spastic because you are hurting her feelings by calling her ugly? Or maybe she's just lonely?

    Just a thought and I can’t wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...