May 15, 2011

Tangled Sedum


I put in a small rock garden last year using a variety of sedums that I had purchased the previous year (sometimes it takes me a while to find homes for all the plants I collect). I guess I planted them too close together because they have now formed a tangled mess. Not only are the different sedums intertwining, but there are tons of weeks everywhere. Hopefully I can find time to deal with this part of the garden soon. Since this area is being converted into my fruit garden, maybe I'll just relocate them completely!


2 comments:

  1. As an aside: The one with the yellow flowers isn't a sedum, rather Euphorbia myrsinites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I have a bunch of other stuff planted in there too, like dianthus.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...