June 6, 2011

Found Object Garden Art

I found a disassembled baby crib on the side of the road a few years back.
I turned the crib (which I lovingly refer to as a baby cage) into a decorative fence at my parent's house. I quick hose down removed all the mystery stickiness and new coat of paint made it really pop out of the garden!

Scarlet Runner Beans growing on the baby crib fence.

The purple columbines (which I have since transferred to my house) looked great with the purple backdrop.

I even used the springs from the crib for growing snow peas.



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for repurposing - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you had shown the spring idea more. loved crib in purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you had shown the spring idea more. loved crib in purple

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...