September 10, 2012

M.I.A.

Why the nearly 4-month gap in blog posts? Blame graduate school! In the last several months I've worked three different part-time jobs, written countless cover letters and job applications, finished writing my thesis, defended my thesis, submitted my thesis to Michigan State University, and tried to figure out my post-grad school health and dental insurance needs. Only now are things starting to settle down...and that's only because I'm partially-unemployed.

During my (hopefully brief) downtime, I want to try to reclaim my jungle-like vegetable garden, work on some home-improvement projects, and do some canning, reading, crocheting, cooking, cleaning, etc...you know, all the things that didn't make the priorities list for the last few months.

When life gets busy, things like this happen:

The behemoth of 2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...