July 7, 2011

Garden Panoramas

Upon request by my brother, I have put together some semi-aerial panorama shots of my garden taken July 3rd. I've been wanting to put together some photos like these for a long time, but I always forgot. It was actually surprisingly easy too!
Garden facing east. The chicken run is vacant because the ladies are taking their afternoon siesta.

Garden facing north.

Garden facing west. The wild and untamed bed on the far right contains my strawberries, raspberries, and black berries. The three small plants at the bottom left corner are my rhubarb plants I started this year from dormant roots.

3 comments:

  1. You've got a lot of beds planted. Are you using hay in the aisles between the beds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm using straw mulch between the beds (there's also a layer of black plastic underneath) so I don't have to weave the lawn mower in between them all. This is the first year I've done this, and I'm really happy I did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...