March 3, 2011

Naming the Chickens

I think it might be a little early to start naming the chickens (especially because I'm not sure who's who), but my general idea is to give them old-fashioned names that would belong to a sassy diner matron at the local greasy spoon.

Here are some of my ideas:
  1. Bertha
  2. Agnes
  3. Thelma
  4. Louise
  5. Loraine
  6. Francine
  7. Ginger
  8. Roxanne
  9. Betty
  10. Beverly
  11. Pearl
  12. Ruth
What do you think? Do I look like an Agnes?

Do you have any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely think you should wait until you know them better and have figured out personalities within the group, but the name Dolores and Margy seem like good names. Though I think you need a Bertha and a Francine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't have Delores on the list already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...