April 16, 2011

Garage Chicken Coop Progress

I made some progress on my garage chicken coop lately. I installed the 8 foot long roosting pole and one of the two homemade chicken ladders. I also finished securing the netting around the enclosure, built a welded wire door at one end, and filled the enclosure with the leaves I saved last fall in the garage. To finish this project off, all I need to do is remove one pane of glass from the window, install some sort of guillotine-style door over the opening I create, and install the second chicken ladder on the outside to connect to the chicken run.

Roosting pole.

Blue roosting pole and blue ramp

1 comment:

  1. You've been really busy. It's looking good!

    Those leaves will make some great compost once the chickens are done doing their thing. What a great idea you had.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...